Tracerite Cobalt pellets for sheep
*This is an export product not currently registered with APVMA and is not approved for animal use in Australia. Any purchase is subject to this disclaimer.
For prevention and treatment of cobalt deficiency in sheep
Cobalt oxide 3g per 10g sustained release pellet.
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of cobalt responsive conditions in sheep.
- Release of cobalt over 3 years
- Improved live weight of ewes during pre-lambing period
- Heavier lambs at birth
- 66% increase in milk production in ewes during the first month of lactation
- Weight gain of lambs increased by 150% between birth and weaning compared to lambs on cobalt deficient pasture.
1 pellet every 3 years for all sheep over 8 weeks of age.
Sheep may be dosed yearly on veterinary advice.
50 - pack
100 - pack
500 - pack.
3 years after manufacture.
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container in a dry place.
- 12/22/2015 **Christmas/New Year Shipping**
- 10/06/2015 SAVE on CIDRs for sheep & goats (US & Canada)
- 06/19/2015 Sheep/Goat Cobalt pellets back in stock
- 03/11/2013 Save 30% on Coopers Permatrace Copper capsules
- 02/10/2012 FREE shipping (AUS) for all orders over $200 - Offer extended!
- 02/06/2012 Nutritional Supplements - New Products added